What is Maƞa?
Manna is an edible substance that some believe God provided for the Israelites during their travels in the desert according to the Bible and the Qur’an. Mana is an indigenous Pacific islander concept of an impersonal force or quality that resides in people, animals, and inanimate objects. Mana is also the form or source of energy required to wield magic by practitioners of the arcane arts in some magical systems.
What is Maƞa Bread
- Maƞa is a base dough or batter used to bake bread that contains all 13 essential macro nutrients, all 13 essential organic micro nutrients (vitamins) and all 13 essential inorganic micro nutrients (minerals) in the right proportions with several different varieties made with base ingredients formulated so that a form of Maƞa exists that conforms to whatever spiritual or medical dietary restrictions one adheres to.
- All natural and organic preservatives are then added such as cinnamon, citric acid (lemon), etc; to give the Bread it’s base flavor while also extending it’s shelf life.
- Calorie content is scalable based on the needs of the individual. Real sugar is used for those who require more calories in their diet while natural calorie free sugar substitutes with no known risks as well as a zero glycemic index are used to add sweetness when desired for those who are attempting to limit calories in their diet.
- Additional flavorings can be added in the form of frosting or cream fillings made from the same calorie containing or calorie free sugars mentioned above.
- Maƞa Bread is a healthy, enjoyable and full nutrition food that can be easily customized to meet both the physical and spiritual needs of the individual with a taste they find most pleasing and enjoyable to consume; with ingredients selected to enhance nutrient absorption and increase satiety levels to prevent over-eating.
Maƞa Bread will be sold to the public with the proceeds of all sales being used to fund our Ministry efforts to feed the Hungry and others in need in our communities!